Artisan B75 TB
Architectural Bronze – Thermally Broken
The elegant and sleek lines of Artisan W75 TB are also available in exclusive architectural bronze and run under the system name Artisan B75 TB. This noble profile system was developed for projects with highest prestige demands. With its limitless surface shades, architectural bronze is a living material that gives windows and doors an undisputed charm.
The profile depth of 75 mm allows to accommodate highly energy-efficient insulating glazing up to 52 mm and the fiberglass-reinforced polyamide insulator guarantees excellent thermal insulation, making the system ideal for projects in climatically demanding regions, where energy-saving regulations are extremely high.
The assortment is rounded off by a wide range of exclusive fittings and accessories reproduced from original designs of the modern age. This allows the realization of all common opening types (inside and outside opening) for windows and doors, including tilt and turn windows. The system is available with a flush or overlapping design.
- Solid extruded profiles
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- Very slender flush or overlapping sightlines
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- High performance thermal barrier
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Visible and concealed hardware
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, tilt and turn windows, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards8.Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
- B75 TB Sections
- B75 TB Profiles
- Glazing Beads, Gaskets and Accessories